sacha serving board - set of 4 boards
$40.00 special internet price!
Sacha board - is a fresh & chic take on a table setting!
designed and produced in Spain, Sacha is an innovative alternative to traditional tableware used for serving small bites, appetizers, canape & sushi.
7 reasons to break (free from) porcelain and try Sacha:
1. Sacha trays will let you stylishly and quickly arrange versatile dishes: appetizers, sushi, canapés or hors-d’oeuvres
2. raising above the other articles on the table or bar the tray literally elevates your setting on a new level! instead of sinking down into dishes that weren’t designed specifically for this purpose, due to inverted shape of trays skewers are raised up on the table, appearing much more attractive and appetizing. thanks to lack of slopes and curves tray ensures that your arrangement will stay in an impeccable equilibrium
3. as they come in same length but different width and finishes, trays can be reconfigured in multiple ways - this is the space for your creativity
4. use trays for literally any occasion whether it is a spontaneous friends’ get-together or an elegant wedding reception. a business meeting? they will always look perfect!
5. the wide range of dimensions allows you to fit Sacha trays in any space
6. Sacha is designed for commercial use, which makes it last longer. unlike porcelain, bakelite can withstand all kinds of impacts without breaking. while porcelain does offer a hardness that resists silverware, who needs this when guests are picking up skewers with their hands?
7. the lighter weight of bakelite as compared to porcelain makes trays easier to handle when arranging them for service and when it comes time to put them in the dishwasher
and something extra. Sacha is new. No one has it ... for now!
16,5 x 7,9 in
16,5 x 5,9 in
16,5 x 3,9 in
contact us to customize your order with different sizes & finishes!